TechCon 2020 - Call For Proposals Now Open (though October 14)
Public media is multiplatform, as is the entire media industry landscape. TechCon 2020 will explore the many facets of applying technology to serve our audiences. TechCon attendees want to learn about everything from the most cutting-edge technologies to the simple approaches to making their work easier and more efficient.
Whether you have a tool, tactic, technique, or a simple lesson learned the hard way, your story can help public media become better. What is our audience looking for in 2020? Everything…
- from theoretical to practical, from high-tech gadgets to low-tech solutions.
- from RF transmission and tower maintenance to augmented reality and internet streaming.
- from servers and networks to Customer Relationship Management systems.
- from driving internet memes to building relationships with individual audience members.
- from scheduling and operations outsourcing to technological advances in distribution.
- band-aids to cutting edge: we want it all!
TechCon speakers are industry experts and member station staff who have a story to tell about a problem they solved, a perspective about the future, or a goal they achieved. Share your gained knowledge with our member station colleagues to continue improving public media’s future.