Membership Resources for Fundraising Teams During COVID-19
Figuring out what to communicate, how to fundraise, what to cancel, what to double-down on, and how to be here for your community during this coronavirus crisis is no small feat. PBS Station Services is here to support your efforts in every way possible and we’re hoping you’ll let us know how we can help.
In addition to posting on the HUB, we’ll be posting to Our Neighborhood regularly with messaging suggestions, sample materials, ways to stay connected with your donors and checklists of what you should be thinking about and doing in the days, weeks, and months to come.
Check the "direct links" tab if any of these videos do not show up for you.
Click Here to view the KLRN Here For You playlist.
- Stay Home with MPT
- Stay Home with the PBS App
- Support PBS NewsHour on MPT
- Buffalo Toronto Public Media NewsHour Break 1
- Buffalo Toronto Public Media NewsHour Break 2
- Buffalo Toronto Public Media NewsHour Break 3
- KLRN Learning Hour Promo
- KLRN Here For You Spots
- TPT - We Are Connected Spot
- A Message from WXXI Staff at Home
- Buffalo Toronto Public Media - Walking This Journey Together
- PBS SoCal / KCET is Here For You
- Buffalo Toronto Public Media Giving Tuesday Now Spot 1
- Buffalo Toronto Public Media Giving Tuesday Now Spot 2
Giving Tuesday Now Graphic Design Elements
The following links take you to PBS Source to download graphic design elements for your Giving Tuesday Now social media campaign. Frontline, Email and other GTN resources can be found further down on this page.
Word Docs and Info:
- GivingTuesdayNow Announcement Release
- GTN Instructions and Calendar
- 4-Part Email Series, April & May 2020
- Customizable One Sheet
- On-Air Spots
- Choosing Not to Fundraise on GTN